andycOt was born in the mind of a man mad of Philately and Amateur radio and especially the practice of Morse. He begins several years ago with a collection of thematic stamps in connection with his passion for radio and realized how difficult it is to get stamps on auction sites while existing objects corresponds to its theme are yet present.
By dint of reflection, analysis and drawing on her experience of 20 years in the computer world, he created the concept that makes the strength of andycOt, the recognition of items for sale.
While other auction websites are more like all of the thickets, real mess when we get lost even with GPS, andycOt formalizes, categorizes and structures the auctions.
The contributions are substantial:
1. a huge time saver for sellers with a description and an automatic classification of objects recognized
2. the real market quotes for each object
3. for buyers better chance of finding more easily and quickly the objects they are looking for
4. Detailed search filters based on the types of objects
5. a dictionnary of translated keywords
6. research combined with thematic AND by country, searchable by country, region, counties and cities
7. Regionalism in a click of a mouse for Postcard collectors.
8. and much more ...
Brief andycOt offers the best of the web associated with better image recognition technology.
So go ahead, join us and live your passion in using the technologies of the 21st century.